334 Amsterdam Avenue
The Marlene Meyerson JCC Manhattan after school program is looking for responsible, caring individuals to work in our after school care Clubhouse program beginning this September. Clubhouse provides a safe and welcoming after school environment for children ages 4-10. Our vision is to raise thoughtful members of our community, while recognizing the individual needs of our participants.
Responsibilities of a Clubhouse counselor include:
- Picking up children from schools on the Upper West Side, and escorting them to the JCC
- Providing a safe and fun environment for children in the Clubhouse program
- Working with co-counselors to develop and lead group activities
- Escorting children to various After School classes within the JCC
- Participating in ongoing staff training & development
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 2:30-6PM
Interested applicants must be 18+, and have experience working with children 4-10 years. College education greatly preferred.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required