190 Hampshire Street
Large, well-established and nationally accredited education agency in Lawrence, MA seeks highly motivated professional to be the Program Director for one of our Early Childhood Programs.
The Program Director will:
- Manage and document all aspects of curriculum Implementation and alignment, assessments, staff supervision, professional development, and program licensing requirements.
- Direct and supervise all operational aspects of the program.
- Maintain and document high quality program standards according to NAEYC, QRIS and Head Start requirements.
- Coordinate and document special services for children with community providers (i.e. Early Intervention, behavioral services, individual therapy, etc.)
- Document case management for children referred by the Department of Children and Families.
- Collaborate with Head Start team to ensure compliance.
Candidates must have: relevant degree, excellent organizational skills, significant early childhood education experience, excellent communication skills, ability to develop positive and productive relationships with families from a variety a cultural backgrounds. Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Minimum Education Required