247 West 37th Street
Maintains confidential Personnel Files for JASA’s Home Care division and provides supporting administrative tasks to Human Resources Department.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
· Files records in alphabetical or numerical order. Ensures no materials in files are lost.
· Reads incoming materials in order to determine how and where they should be classified and filed.
· Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
· Retrieves files as necessary for authorized users.
· Faxes and photocopies files as needed.
· Uses scanners to convert forms, receipts, and reports into electronic format.
· Modifies and improves filing systems; implements new filing systems if necessary.
· Audits personnel files on regular basis and notifies employees of deficiencies.
· Assists with creating new hire packets.
· Maintains I-9 forms and processes via E-Verify.
· Clears all current employees and new hires through Medicaid exclusion list via KChecks.
· Assists with verification of employment requests.
· Assists with processing of new hires, including data entry in HRIS systems and creating JASA ID cards.
· Maintains terminated personnel files and coordinates archive in storage facility. Places materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information.
· Works as a team member to assist Human Resources colleagues, as needed.
· Performs other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of current version of Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Knowledge of HRIS system software and the ability to produce reports and enter/update employee data.
- High degree of organizational skills and time management.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds unassisted.
- Must be computer literate, including ability to learn and use program-specific software.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English, additional languages helpful.
- Must maintain confidentially at all times.
- Must work well in fast paced team environment.
SUBJECT TO REVIEW FOR PURPOSES OF ADAAA
JASA is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment
Medical, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance.
Minimum Education Required