115 Martin Luther King Junior Drive Southwest
Next Generation Men & Women (NGM/W) is an Education Non-Profit dedicated to ensuring that every student is prepared to seize the opportunities life has to offer. We do this by partnering with high schools, local companies and colleges to provide underserved high school students across Atlanta with the necessary exposure and support to graduate ready and committed to a college or career.
As Programs Manager, you will lead efforts in overseeing the organization’s ongoing student programming. You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of student programming at our partner schools, including training and managing NGM/W Teacher Coaches and College Fellows, creation and modifications of NGM/W curricula, and overseeing all aspects of Exposure Experience trips. As the main point of contact with our program partners, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships between the organization and the schools, exposure trip partners, and other key stakeholders. The Programs Manager will also oversee NGM/W’s Program Coordinator, who is the main point of contact “on-the-ground” with the NGM/W students, Teacher Coaches, and College Fellows. From time-to-time, the Programs Manager may be required to complete other duties as assigned. The goal of the Programs Manager position is to ensure effective and efficient operations and execution of the NGM/W Program.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
Experience & Qualifications:
· 3-5 years of professional experience
· Experience working in the education system
· Teaching experience preferred, not required
· Experience managing people and/or a team
· Experience with tracking and analyzing data
· Experience building and/or implementing student curricula
· Strong people management and project management skills
· Excited about curricula development
· Excited about student impact
· Ability to lead a team and train others
· Demonstrated ability of paying strong attention to detail
· Ability to work on multiple tasks at once, both short-term and long-term
· Ability to analyze all aspects of a project, both high-level and granular details
· Ability to work with and energize a team
· Ability to build relationships with educational stakeholders (principals, teachers, etc.)
· Ability to work in a flexible environment
· Strong communication skills
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and a current resume to email@example.com.
Salary is negotiable based on experience and health benefits stipend provided.
Applicant screening begins March 15, 2018 and will continue until the position is filled.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org