Details: Based on experience
1020 19th Street Northwest
District of Columbia
Member Services Administrator/Receptionist
The Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA) seeks to fill the full-time position of Member Services Administrator/Receptionist. Successful candidate must have experience and proven abilities in delivering high quality association experience. Candidate will work closely with association members and staff and will also serve as the front office receptionist. Some evening hours and one weekend each spring required to support events, special projects, and activities. The position is located in Washington, DC, two blocks from Metro. Excellent benefits, including health insurance package. Salary $45,000-$48,000, based on experience. Email cover letter, resume, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process membership applications and renewals; maintain the membership database and directory; assist with activities related to member services, including responding to members’ inquiries and providing information about association benefits, products, and services.
- Serve as registrar for association events, including setting up events, processing registrations and payments for each event, creating detailed registration lists and queries, and creating name badges for guests.
- Attend events to check in guests.
- Serve as office receptionist, including answering and transferring all incoming calls, distributing mail, managing the maintenance of all office equipment (excluding computers), and managing incoming emails to the Association’s general email account.
- Assist with additional responsibilities, as needed.
- A minimum of three years of association experience preferred.
- Candidates with netFORUM/Abila association management software experience will be given preferential consideration.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Proficiency in using various social media outlets, such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn preferred.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively interact with staff and association members, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly organized with the ability to learn quickly, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with high attention to detail.
Excellent benefits, including health insurance package.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required