My Life My Choice is a leader in the fight to end commercial sexual exploitation and is the only anti-human trafficking organization in Massachusetts employing a survivor-led model proven effective in helping youth leave harmful situations and build new lives for themselves. We work to prevent the exploitation and/or re-victimization of adolescents through Survivor Mentoring for high risk and exploited youth; Prevention Education groups in schools, group homes, juvenile justice facilities, and community programs; as well as through professional trainings for service providers and law enforcement so they are equipped to identify red flags of exploitation and help youth get the appropriate supports. Since 2002, My Life My Choice has reached over 2,800 girls and over 15,000 providers, in Massachusetts and nationally.
The Outcomes and Evaluation Coordinator is a new position within My Life My Choice. The Outcomes and Evaluation Coordinator will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and implementing evaluation, tracking and outcome needs for My Life My Choice’s core survivor-led program areas: Survivor Empowerment, Prevention Solutions, and Training and Advocacy. The Outcomes and Evaluation Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing data collection, conducting data analysis, and enhancing outcomes reporting. The position requires project management, data collection, and analytical skills, as well as bigger-picture evaluation strategy and thinking. This position reports to the Senior Director of Operations, with support from an external evaluation consultant.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Help develop and implement an evaluation plan that aligns with the My Life My Choice three-year strategic plan.
- Review and revise existing logic models and metrics in collaboration with program leaders to allow My Life My Choice to better compare program outcomes to relevant local and national benchmarks.
- Design, modify, and oversee the administration of data collection instruments, such as surveys and questionnaires, as well as conducting focus groups and interviews.
- Effectively translate evaluation strategies to local, regional, and national partners – increasing their participation in data collection and evaluation.
- Provide database systems management (Salesforce and Ehana) and training for staff.
- Prepare reports (including writing text, analyzing data, and preparing graphical information), analyzing and drawing conclusions about process and outcome data to share understandable information to a range of stakeholder groups.
- Supervise intern(s) to support the evaluation work.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The position requires a master’s degree in public policy, public health, social work, or related field that includes specific training in research and evaluation, outcome measurement, and statistics; 3-5 years of experience in the field preferred. The Outcomes and Evaluation Coordinator must have strong database and technology skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; experience with OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) Software, CRMs, and Client Management Database systems and/or statistical analysis. In addition, candidate must have strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, with excellent attention to detail. The Outcomes and Evaluation Coordinator must also exhibit self-motivation, enthusiasm, curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, optimism, flexibility, and sense of humor. A successful candidate will be resourceful and analytical as well as a creative problem solver who can offer solutions to challenges.
- Ability to create positive and collaborative working relationships within multi-disciplinary team.
- A personal interest in, and commitment to, working with adolescent girls and belief in the hope of recovery from commercial sexual exploitation for adolescent girls.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with community organizations and partners.
Salary is commensurate with experience. This position includes medical, dental, 401K with company match, company sponsored pension plan, life insurance, generous personal time off package, tuition reimbursement, long and short-term disability, opportunities for continued education/training and more.
My Life My Choice is a Program of Justice Resource Institute (JRI). JRI is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to building and maintaining diverse community. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Minimum Education Required