270 Fairmount Avenue
Teach core Bookkeeping & Microsoft Office Computer classes
Administrative Tasks (reporting, documenting, follow-up, charting, etc.)
In this position you will provide hands-on training to students attending our school. You must be able to communicate effectively with students that may or may not have prior knowledge of the subject matter that includes: Recording financial transactions, updating and maintaining accounting records; including expenditures, receipts, accounts payable and receivable, and profit and loss. You also need to teach students MS-Outlook, MS-Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Assist participants in the job search process, prepare for interviews, coach for next steps
- Provide additional support/case management for student success
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Certified in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- 1+ years experience training students in a classroom environment preferred.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills that includes being a good listener.
- Knowledge of Workforce Development/training systems and reporting requirements
- Experience working with diverse populations, including immigrants and low-income populations
- Successful history in employment services, teaching, training adult learners or related transferrable skills; knowledge of local agencies a plus.
- Highly developed communication, follow through, time management, problem resolution and advocacy skills; resourceful, intuitive, and strong team-player
- Strong multi-tasking skills a necessity
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to Rnwabueze@womenrising.org.