· Provide individual, family counseling and case management to families to prevent foster care placement and to promote wellbeing.
· Maintain a regular caseload in accordance with program’s policies and procedures
· Conduct home visits and accompany clients to appointments as needed
· Provide crisis intervention and manage emergencies as needed
· Schedule, facilitate and/or participate in conferences with families, community partners and ACS using the Family Team Conference (FTC) model.
· Collaborate with ACS, schools and all collateral providers
· Complete progress notes, FASPs and statistical reports within deadlines for all cases.
· Have required supervision and all necessary meetings and trainings.
· SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer.
· MSW or BSW with experience in the field of child welfare
· Bilingual Spanish/English
· Minimum of one evening required
· Home/field work required
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual - English and Spanish
Minimum Education Required