Details: Starting Rate for Full Day Coach is $240 a day. Starting Rate for Half Day Coach is $140.
Are you able to capture a whole room’s attention? Do you thrive when thinking on the spot to resolve a problem? Are you great at communicating and getting students excited about what you are teaching? Are you a great multi-tasker?
Creative Connections is looking for incredibly dynamic and engaging in-class and after school Success Coaches for the 2018-2019 school year in the NYC area.
As a Creative Coach a typical day might include the following:
- Planning how your incredible personality fits into our ready-made curriculum.
- Facilitating up to four dynamic lessons a day to a full classroom.
- Meeting with and investing in students on a one-to-one basis.
- Coming up with brilliant ice-breakers to add to your lessons.
- Tracking attendance and lessons completed in our easy to use system.
- Meeting with your program manager to implement strategies for your classroom.
- A great pre-made curriculum for Elementary School, Middle School and High School- say goodbye to agonizing over writing lessons!
- A flexible, (yet fixed) schedule! You pick your days and once they are set you do not have to move around.
- Opportunities to pick up multiple curriculum for maximum placement opportunities.
- Dynamic and interactive hands-on training with seasoned success coaches and program managers.
- A great support system that is invested in your growth as a facilitator and teacher.
- A minimum of 2 years teaching or facilitating experience with young people, preferably in the New York City public school system.
- Bachelor's Degree
- A dynamic personality that really comes alive in a classroom setting.
- The ability to adapt curriculum and insert your teaching style into it.
- The ability to think on your feet.
- An ability to commit to working 2-4 days through June 2019.
- Strong administrative skills, a strong attention to detail, and a mastery of effective time-management.
You Might Also Have:
- Experience teaching bilingual populations
- Experience working with self-contained and special education populations
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit a cover letter and resume to jobs@creativeconnections.
Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
*Please do not call, email or reach out on other platforms outside of sending your resume and cover letter.
Creative Connections is an equal opportunity employer. Creative Connections does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment Is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.