1999 Harrison Street
GreatSchools, an award winning national parent empowerment and education nonprofit, is seeking an Account Coordinator. As part of our revenue team, you'll use your communication, relationship-building and analytical skills to manage and expand relationships with our existing partners, and identify new prospects and opportunities for growth. We are looking for an proactive self-starter, who will work collaboratively with our small team on all initiatives in support of our overall revenue goal.
This position reports to the Director, Monetization. It is a full time, exempt position located in Oakland, CA.
- Manage relationships with existing advertising and business development partners
- Identify and promote opportunities for growth to partners
- Work closely with revenue team members to build & maintain media plans, proposals, and internal tracking documentation
- Generate new sales leads through prospecting, research and outreach
- Manage and qualify inbound leads
- Manage GreatSchools API product by reviewing requests and generating access
- Work with internal teams to troubleshoot & optimize data products
- Maintain organized documentation and track sales activity in Salesforce
- Associate’s degree or equivalent practical experience. Plus 1 year of work experience, preferably in partner relations, sales, or account coordination
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Flexible, team-oriented individual committed to the GreatSchools mission
- Ability to see the big picture to support overall partnership growth
- Positive work ethic, sense of humor, and contributor to our fun work environment
- Spanish fluency strongly preferred
- Strong ties to Oakland community strongly preferred
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter, including salary requirements, along with your résumé here. Your cover letter should include reasons why you want to work at GreatSchools. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage diversity in our workplace.
GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit empowering parents to improve educational opportunities for their child. GreatSchools’ trusted ratings and school quality information help parents find the right school for their family and take action to improve schools in their communities. The thousands of articles, tips and interactive tools help parents support their child’s learning and well-being every day. Families, community leaders and policy-makers turn to GreatSchools for the school information they need to guide children to great futures.
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish fluency strongly preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume here: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/e80eca91bce54d2fb09cddb85ac2a3d4