Details: Salary is commensurate with experience.
Truman Center and Truman National Security Project seek a Training Coordinator to provide support and coordination for the Training Department as well as the roster of Certified Truman Trainers (CTT) on staff and throughout the membership community. S/he will work closely internally with staff across departments, as well as external partner organizations across the country.
This position will report directly to the Director of Training and Public Engagement.
· Provide administrative support for the Training department including drafting training agreements and invoices;
· Execute a system to track metrics and evaluations related to training engagement of Truman members and external partner organizations;
· Collaborate with staff across all departments on the planning and execution of events involving training, and work with those staff members afterwards to conduct after action reports;
· Assist with the scheduling and execution of trainings, training events, and coordination with CTTs to include recertification processes;
· Enter data and produce reports on training statistics, inventory levels or assessments of the programs and instructors;
· Maintain and update training webpage and collateral;
· Coordinate with partner organizations in setting up meetings, events, and other gatherings;
· Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant work and 1-2 years of relevant experience required;
• Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and presenting;
• Excellent organization skills and experience with project management;
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to problem solve;
• Ability to execute work with high level of integrity, strong organizational skills, and professionalism;
• Proficient using the Web to conduct research, as well as with the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and web-based CRM. Experience with Salesforce a plus;
• Ability to work long hours, including nights and weekends, some travel may be required;
• Ability to work alone and a part of a team by establishing and maintaining effective, positive, and cooperative working relationships with Truman staff and others contacted in the course of the work;
• Ability to assume responsibility and exercise good judgement in making decisions within the scope of the authority of the position;
• Thrives working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and ability to work independently;
• Commitment to the values, mission, and goals of Truman Center and Truman National Security Project;
• The position is located in Washington, D.C.
Benefits include health, dental, vision and 401K.
Minimum Education Required