12736 33rd Ave NE
- Manage every aspect of North Helpline Bitter Lake food bank
- Source, retrieve, document, store, and distribute food.
- Coordinate and supervise volunteers
- Ensure NHBL is a welcoming environment for clients and services are delivered with dignity and respect.
- Resolve conflicts and complaints about food quality or service
- Tuesday and Wednesday will be spent at North Helpline in Lake City. Thursday – Saturday will be at NHBL as the sole staff member on-site.
- Strong sense of commitment to North Helpline’s mission is essential.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Volunteer management experience highly preferred.
- Experience in logistical and spatial management.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work independently, quickly identify and shift priorities
- Must have a valid WA State driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- The nature of this position requires working in a non-climate controlled environment and periods of work in a walk in freezer.
- Languages desired (not required): Russian, Amharic
Personal days; and healthcare reimbursement
Level of Language Proficiency
Languages Ability Preferred (Not Required)
Minimum Education Required