The Foundation for MetroWest is a community foundation founded in 1995. We are dedicated to improving the lives of everyone who lives in the MetroWest region of Boston. We help donors maximize the impact of their local giving, serve as a resource for nonprofit organizations and educate youth about the importance of giving back to their communities.
Are you a marketing professional looking to make a difference? Join our team!
Title: Marketing and Communications Manager
Education: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 3-5 years of marketing/communications/public relations work
Location: Natick, MA
Job Status: Full-time
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
The Marketing and Communications Manager plans, develops and executes all of the communications, marketing and public relations programs and strategies for the Foundation, ensuring consistency of messaging across all marketing and communications collateral to build the Foundation’s brand. This role serves as the communications and marketing resource for the entire organization.
Marketing, Communications and Public Relations:
- Oversees and responsible for annual marketing strategy and communication plan
- Develops and executes content creation, messaging and distribution across all mediums including but not limited to e-newsletters, press releases, social media, op-eds, e-blasts/email marketing, website, marketing materials, etc.
- Ensures consistency of messaging across all marketing and communications vehicles to maintain and build the Foundation’s brand
- Serves as the primary point of contact and project manager for engagements with outside vendors- graphic designers, video producers, printers, photographers, videographers, etc. as necessary
- Oversee and develop the communications materials for promoting events and event content, including photography and videos
- Reports to the Chief Operating Officer
- Supports the development and program team as needed
- Works closely with all Board and Staff to ensure that the Foundation’s message is effectively spread
- Demonstrated experience in marketing/communications/public relations (3-5 years)
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of the media industry and ability to stay on top of market changes
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work with various vendors and outside constituents
- Self motivated, detail oriented, focused, ambitious
- Professional demeanor, team player, positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize, juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- High degree of proficiency with MS office
Ideal candidate will live in or have strong ties to the MetroWest community. If you are right for this job, we would like to hear from you.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter with salary requirements
- Writing Sample
- Graphic Design Sample (if applicable)
Only candidates who submit this information will be considered
Foundation for MetroWest offers a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience and skills. Foundation for MetroWest is an equal opportunity employer.