Details: Increased compensation rate and comprehensive benefits package.
15942 Foothill Boulevard
Seneca’s in-house Human Resources team works to support Seneca programs and staff throughout California and Washington. The Human Resources (HR) Benefits/Compliance Specialist oversees all systems and documentation relating to compliance of personnel files and adherence to all regulatory bodies. This position also manages the open enrollment of benefits, benefit changes and ACA tracking, and requested leaves of absence. The HR Benefits/Compliance Specialist works closely with all programs agency wide and interfaces with employees regarding any benefits or compliance needs. Seneca is committed to hiring and maintaining a culturally, ethnically and linguistically diverse workforce that is reflective of the local client/student community.
Seneca Family of Agencies was founded in 1985 by advocates who were determined to more effectively meet the needs of children in group homes and foster family care. Seneca established itself as an innovative leader in the provision of unconditional care through a comprehensive continuum of school, community-based and family-focused treatment services for children and families who have experienced high levels of trauma and are at risk for family disruption or institutional placement of the children.
- Update and maintain personnel files utilizing the deficiency notification system and compliance database
- Work closely with payroll regarding personnel changes, leave tracking and benefit eligibility
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires as needed
- Monitor ACA compliance and any benefit related reporting requirements
- Respond to and complete any employment verifications
- Update intranet with professional license information and new direct and/or clinical supervisors.
- Monitor and track all fingerprint information receive for employees and contractors
- Verify all licenses/credentials through state verification websites upon hire and prior to expiration
- Perform regular checks through state and federal databases regarding excluded providers lists
- Respond to Community Care Licensing requests regarding reports and onsite audits of files
- Update DMV Pull notice program and motor vehicle reports as needed
- Responsible for Iron Mountain shredding services and general maintenance of the account
- Obtain Live Scan certification and perform fingerprinting of new hires and potential applicants
- Participate in the retrieval and dissemination of incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist all HR staff with other needs of the department.
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Current knowledge of ACA and benefit management a plus
- Excellent customer service skills and experience with handling sensitive information
- Superb multi-tasking skills
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn quickly
- Clearance of tuberculosis test, fingerprints and any other mandatory state/federal requirements
- Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage, as well as partially paid premiums for dependents.
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan (EAP).
- 4 weeks of flexible paid time off.
- We provide a 403b retirement plan.
- Scholarship opportunities, ongoing training, and professional development opportunities.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply directly via our website.