Details: Qualified applicants should submit their resume, cover letter, salary history and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
680 Craig Road
Reports To: Executive Director
Status: Full Time
Organization Overview: VOYCE provides free assistance to families and individuals seeking long-term care for loved ones, as well as advocacy services for those living in long-term care settings. Advocacy services are available to the 22,000 individuals who reside in more than 350 skilled nursing, assisted living and residential care communities in 21 counties in Greater St. Louis and northeast Missouri. VOYCE is charged with promoting the highest quality of life for those living in long-term care settings by empowering and educating individuals and families. At the heart of the program is a highly trained staff that oversees 60 ombudsman volunteers who meet weekly with long-term care residents to identify issues, isolate particular causes of concern and skillfully resolve any challenges with compassion and respect.
- Implement a comprehensive fund development plan to expand philanthropic support that continues the organization's growth.
- Plan and implement signature special events and long-term care conference including overall management of event plan, creation of collateral and marketing materials, and solicitation of sponsorships to achieve growth objectives.
- Create and implement social media and communications strategies that significantly grow our individual donor base through year-round cultivation, annual appeals and special events.
- Conduct annual appeal and develop individual donor strategies for Giving Tuesday, Give STL Day and other solicitations.
- Create donor recognition strategies and timelines including giving societies.
- Manage all data entry into the Salesforce donor database and oversee donor management, gift receipts and acknowledgement protocols.
- Provide regular reporting on income analysis, income to budget, donor data and mailing lists.
- Other projects as requested.
- Mild Exertion (Lifting up to 35 pounds)
- Personal interest and passion for the mission of VOYCE.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, non-profit management or related field with 1-2 years of fundraising and communications experience in a non-profit setting.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience in donor management software such as Salesforce preferred. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Must have valid MO driver’s license and be able to use own vehicle with insurance to travel within 21-county service area.
- Flexible hours to accommodate some evening and weekend work.
- No prior criminal record. Must successfully complete background checks.
Competencies and Skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate performance and prepare reports.
- Goal-driven, with the ability to work with board members, committee members, donors, staff, volunteers and the general public.
- Superior interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills with public speaking experience.
- Organizational ability to handle multiple demands and respond to constantly changing opportunities.
- An exceptional work ethic and track record of personal initiative in a goal-driven environment.
Compensation: This is a full-time position with benefits and generous paid time off.
Submission of Resume:
Qualified applicants should submit their resume, cover letter, salary history and salary expectation to the following:
Mary Lynn Faunda Donovan
680 Craig Road, Suite 245
St. Louis, MO 63141
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required