Disability:IN is the leading nonprofit resource for business disability inclusion worldwide. Our network of more than 185 corporations expands opportunities for people with disabilities across enterprises. Our organization and 30 affiliates raise a collective voice of positive change for people with disabilities in business.
Disability:IN promotes disability inclusion by heightening awareness, advising corporations and sharing proven strategies for including people with disabilities in the workplace, supply chain, and marketplace. We expand opportunities for people with disabilities by helping companies invigorate their disability initiatives, explore best practices, incorporate culture changes, and realize positive business outcomes.
The Director, Workplace Initiatives is responsible for working with companies in the Inclusion Works program and leveraging data from Disability Equality Index to advance workplace disability inclusion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work with the DEI Director to deliver company score results virtually and in-person.
· Review company DEI submissions and compile best practices reports on a variety of topics.
· Answer/advise on any follow-up questions companies have about their DEI results or ways to improve.
· Work with subject matter experts (internal or external) as needed to improve the DEI survey.
Work Schedule, Location, and Travel Requirements
· Disability:IN is a fully remote organization; employees are expected to operate independently from a home office.
· Travel: Frequent travel, as needed, up to 25%.
· Schedule: Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
Salary and Benefits
· Starting salary will be commensurate with experience.
· Future salary adjustments will be based on individual and organizational performance.
· Disability:IN offers generous benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, a retirement plan, flex spending accounts, and unlimited paid time off.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 5-7 years of work experience required, ideally in diversity and inclusion and/or project management.
· Job title subject to change based on candidates experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Demonstrated detail-orientation and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to make difficult decisions in a timely manner, responding promptly to multiple stakeholders.
Please send a cover letter including salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Director, Workplace Initiatives may be required to perform other duties as
requested, directed or assigned.
Disability:IN is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Disability:IN is the leading nonprofit resource for business disability inclusion worldwide. Our network of more than 185 corporations expands opportunities for people with disabilities across enterprises. Our…