The Jewish Federations of North America (“JFNA”) represents 148 Jewish Federations and over 300 Network communities, which raise and distribute more than $3 billion annually for social welfare, social services and educational needs. The Federation movement, collectively among the top 10 charities on the continent, protects and enhances the well-being of Jews worldwide through the values of tikkun olam (repairing the world), tzedakah (charity and social justice) and Torah (Jewish learning).
A developer with experience in full Software Development Life Cycle, SQL Developer, Visual Studio, .NET 2015, and report writing with Microsoft Report Builder 3.0., and 3+ years’ experience developing in .NET and SQL 2005/2008/2012.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include implementation of specification requirements, development, documentation and testing. Other areas include:
• Design, develop, test, document, deploy, and support ASP.NET applications using C# / VB.NET and Microsoft SQL Server 2014
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Work independently and on a team
• Interact with Project Manager and end users to establish or review requirements
• Build Crystal Reports and SSRS Reports from various data sources including access/ SQL 2014 / xml
• Perform Data Migration from access to SQL 2014
• Design and development experience Visual Studio 2015
• Strong in C#, ADO.NET
• Subversion Source Control
• Visual Studio Online TFS
• Strong MS SQL Server skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong problem analysis skills
• Able to multi-task with limited supervision
• Self-motivated, self-managing, and self-organized
• BS degree with a minimum 3+ years of overall IT experience
• ETL using SQL 2014 Integration Services (SSIS)
• Business Intelligence experience
• Knowledge of fundraising
• Financial application development
• Excel macros (VB code) to implement formatting external excel documents
• Crystal Reports development
• SharePoint (Administration and Development)
• IIS Administration
• Database Administration (backups, maintenance, mirroring, performance tuning, etc.)
• Access development experience
If you are interested in applying, please direct inquiries to email@example.com.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree Required and 3-5 years of experience.
Minimum Education Required