IIE’s mission is to help people and organizations leverage the power of international education and thrive in today’s interconnected world. IIE develops and implements many of the world’s most effective and prestigious competitive awards. Join a team that works with pre-applicants serving as the first point of contact for potential grantees as well as for partner institutions / organizations throughout the world. In collaboration with the Outreach and Selection team, the Outreach Communication Analyst participates in the implementation of digital recruitment plans for a variety of programs. This individual serves as a technical/professional resource for special projects within the Outreach Team. The Analyst interacts via a variety of social media platforms with program grantees and alumni, institutions of higher education, scholarly associations, and other external stakeholders to build identification with program brands and represent IIE and its clients professionally.
- In collaboration with the Outreach and Recruitment team, implements digital recruitment strategy across a variety of programs.
- Interacts with institutions of higher education, scholarly associations and other external stakeholders to professionally represent IIE. Liaises with general public and pre-applicants through a variety of social media platforms.
- Contributes to written content, articles, news releases, project descriptions, social media posts and internal communications.
- In collaboration with the web team, contributes to online content management
- Supports with developing program reports, including social listening and analytic reporting.
Education and Work Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in order to apply a working knowledge of the theories and principles in a specialized field or work discipline
- Requires at least two years of related work experience.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic understanding of PR/marketing and/or design experience with a focus on digital /social media.
- Strong communication skills specifically strong writing skills and proven editing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Demonstrated high comfort level with a collaborative work process and collegial working environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- Knowledge of social media marketing and analytics, including social networking, photo/video sharing sites, tagging and micro-blogging, and mobile/SMS technology.
- Ability to edit copy/photos/videos.
- Strong statistics analysis skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and handle multiple projects at one time.
- Initiative to work on special projects.
Work Conditions & Physical Demands:
Essential functions are performed in a general office setting with low noise. Job demands may require long periods of sitting; telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interactions with other team members and external stakeholders. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
IIE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Less than 10%
Houston TX - Houston, TX 77027 US
NY UN Plaza - New York, NY 10017 US (Primary)
Washington DC - Washington, DC 20005 US
Minimum Education Required