174 Prospect Place
The Center for Urban Community Services (CUCS) seeks a Bilingual English/Spanish Case Manager for its Prospect Place shelter for homeless, mentally ill women. Prospect Place is a 90 bed recovery oriented housing placement program located at 174 Prospect Place in Brooklyn, NY. Program services include: housing placement, comprehensive health, mental health, and case management services. Prospect Place operates 7 days per week with 24 hour clinical and security staff. The program is readily accessible by public transportation.
The Case Manager is responsible for working with an assigned group of clients to help them live full and satisfying lives in the community; helping their team and program to function well and meet their contractual obligations; and striving, as appropriate to their role, to fulfill the CUCS programs’ core purpose, core values and vision statements.
Experience and Education Required:
· Bilingual English/Spanish required.
· Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years relevant experience, or BSW and 1 year relevant experience, or HS Diploma and 6 years relevant experience (for Case manager 3).
· Bachelor’s Degree, or HS Diploma and 4 years relevant experience (for Case Manager 2).
· HS Diploma and 2 years experience (for Case Manager 1).
· Note: For every 30 college credits earned, 1 year of experience may be reduced from the requirement for applicants with HS diplomas.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter to the following email address: Amanda.Keith@cucs.org
- Applicants will only be considered for positions they apply for.
- CUCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind