1800 Diagonal Road
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
· Collaborate with all staff members to develop and implement communication strategies addressing key constituencies (board members, clients, partner agencies, donors, volunteers, potential donors and volunteers, community supporters, funders and potential funders, local governments, national/regional media and others as appropriate).
· Executes communications to promote a positive public image among NAFC’s various audiences.
· Positions the NAFC as an identified expert in health care for the uninsured and medically underserved, through multiple communication channels such as radio, TV, newspaper, website, social media and internal and external communications.
· Writing press releases, building and maintaining customized media lists and tracking media coverage.
· Develop and manage organization-wide communications and marketing plan/calendar.
· Assist with writing, editing, designing and producing materials to create a cohesive message and look for all print and online communication vehicles, including, but not limited to the following: Newsletter; press kits; press releases; blog posts, email communications, social media posts; event invitations; brochures and information kits; various membership materials, corporate sponsorship documents, fundraising and donor/volunteer appeals and relations materials; and print and electronic media ads.
· Assisting with other general administrative support activities and tasks.
The salary range for this position is $48,000 - $51,000 annually including medical insurance, 10 vacation days, 12 sick leave days, retirement plan with 3% matching employer contributions.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Applicants should send a cover letter, resume and two writing/design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Communications Coordinator” in the subject line of the email. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.