1035 Cambridge St., Suite 12
Provide all curriculum and coursework oversight to ensure excellence in outcomes and student performance in our innovative and growing Biomedical and IT Careers Programs
· Collaborate with partners to review curriculum and assure alignment to industry needs and post-secondary education requirements
· Develop curriculum and teaches career readiness and business communication classes
· Recruit, evaluate and supervise teachers
· Maintain relationship with Bunker Hill CC around agreements, lab schedule, and communication with staff
· Maintain collaboration with Cambridge Learning Center to provide contextualized English and math classes.
· Administer assessments for placement and academic performance purposes
· Assist in the career development and job placement processes
· Conduct orientation and information sessions. Order supplies and maintain inventory of lab equipment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Science and/or Education and a minimum of one year in a supervisory role, or equivalent
· Experience teaching in a program that serves a culturally diverse adult population
· Knowledge of IT and biotechnology industry
· Proficient in MS Office Suite
Just-A-Start (JAS) is a community-based, not-for-profit organization dedicated to building a better future by providing affordable housing, education, training, community engagement and supportive services. Since 1970 JAS has been serving residents of Cambridge and surrounding communities to empower individuals and families to meet their potential. Visit us at www.justastart.org to learn more.
In addition to a competitive salary, JAS offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, PTO, 12 paid holidays and 401k with 3% employer contribution.
Minimum Education Required