Details: depending on experience, qualifications, and skills.
44 Belchertown Rd
Overall Responsibility: Coordinates and manages the proposal generation process through contract phase for all complex, cross-cutting grant applications and hybrid fee-for-service engagements. Identifies prospective sources of philanthropic supports and manages prospect plans.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- At least 5 year’s related experience and demonstrated track record in government or foundation-funded projects or in combination with experience in new business development
- Familiarity with human rights funding networks in the U.S. and internationally; the ideal candidate will bring a history of successful relationships with members of these networks
- Excellent English-language writing, editing, and proof reading skills
- Demonstrated success working effectively on numerous projects at once – a multi-tasker
- Familiarity with project and program design structures and approaches, including logic models
- Comfortable working in an ambitious and fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills – ability to manage projects from concept to completion and coordinate teams to meet deadlines
- Exemplary ability to conduct high-quality research and efficiently and succinctly summarize learning
- Personal reliability and commitment to organizational success
- Interest and/or experience in human rights issues strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office suite.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To Apply: Please email cover letter and CV detailing your relevant experience against the skills and qualifications above to: email@example.com with the subject line Development Manager. No telephone inquiries will be accepted for this position.