Details: Salary is competitive.
The Development Coordinator is the engine of the development team, allowing co-workers to maximize their skills and output by creating a hyper-organized, friendly, and creative work environment. Coordinator provides key support for all major fundraising projects and campaigns, and has both the willingness and flexibility to work across disciplines such as foundations, annual campaign, board liaison, major gifts, and help maintain a vigilant watch on donor stewardship, protocols, data entry and output. Breakdown of Activities:
60% Department Coordination, Campaign and Event Support
30% Foundation Support
10% Special Projects Support
· Review revenue logs and Blackbaud eTapestry records to ensure accurate data and timely acknowledgements to both new and existing donors.
· Design and generate routine revenue reports and donor analysis to track development goals.
· Coordinate special event sponsorships, tickets sales and logistics.
· Coordinate annual development calendar of electronic, social media and printed campaign elements and fundraising events.
· Provide day-to-day coordination of all grants by maintaining and updating proposal, award and reporting information in database.
· Coordinate development materials for quarterly board and committee meetings.
· Other duties and projects as assigned.
· A Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ Years of experience in nonprofit fundraising, including at least 2 years of hands-on experience with a donor database (Blackbaud systems a plus!)
- Exceptional organizational skills, delight in juggling varied tasks, prioritizing and maintaining attention to detail.
- A “sales” or donor-oriented mindset.
- First-rate oral and written communication skills.
· Exemplary ethical standards.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and related office and design software.
- Commitment to social justice and the mission of Western Center.
- Polished, professional and positive demeanor.
- Broad-minded, placing high value on diversity of thought, backgrounds and perspectives.
What Western Center Offers
· An inspiring work environment.
· A high-performing, goal-oriented, and fun-loving development team.
· Smart, effective, tenacious and creative co-workers.
· Support for continued professional training and education.
· A great work environment, conveniently located near Western and Wilshire.
Full benefit package including medical, dental and vision, retirement plan, vacation, and December holiday office closure at full pay.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email a cover letter, résumé and a list of references to: Stephanie Surabian, Director of Finance and Administration, email@example.com.