601 West 26th street
Essential Job Functions
Ability to multitask,detail-oriented,Proficient in writing and spoken communication.Computar literate, Knowledge of Excel A+
and drivers licence a must.
• Time sheets for all Community Habilitation and Respite workers must be
thoroughly read and approved each Monday
• Employees must be contacted on a regular basis via phone calls and memos to obtain information & update them on policy mandates.
• Field phone calls from employees about timesheets, paychecks, family issues, and
• Coordinate and communicate with other agencies and MSC Coordinators
• The HCBS Coordinator is responsible for creating plans, obtaining signatures,sending copies to parents and case managers, and maintaining current binders in the department.
Consumer Site Visits:
• Coordinate with the case manager and family to visit each
consumer at least once per year to go over the annual plan.
• Make sure that all paper work is filed in a timely manner
• Be audit ready
Qualifications: A BA in Liberal Arts or in a Health and Human Services Field.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Forward Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the position you are applying for on the cover letter.