Manager of Special Projects
36 Battery Place
The Museum of Jewish Heritage- A Living Memorial to the Holocaust is looking to hire a Manager of Special Projects to coordinate the daily endeavors of the Executive office. This position is perfect for a digital-savvy person with an interest in working behind the scenes at New York’s Holocaust Museum. The Manager of Special Projects provides support to the Executive office with a wide range of activities involving administrative work, membership outreach, and event assistance.
· Represent the Executive office internally; serve as a liaison to other museum departments
· Coordinate follow-up for the President, including responses to emails, letters, and phone calls, as necessary; assist with scheduling meetings and updating the contact database
· Support, when required, at Museum fundraisers/galas throughout the year, and participate in planning process
· Steward members and manage the membership phone line
· Support during Trustee Meeting preparation
· Assist with decision-making process related to new projects
· Carry out special projects as assigned
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required. Must possess excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and initiative to take on new and exciting projects. The candidate must also demonstrate ability to work simultaneously on several assignments, and have availability to work occasional evenings and Sundays. Experience with Blackbaud products a plus.
Position reports to: Deputy Chief of Staff
Minimum Education Required