Details: Competitive salary based on experience.
1939 South 58th Street
Cornerstone Christian Academy (CCA) is an independent, coeducational, non-denominational private school for students in kindergarten through 8th grade. Founded in 1988, the school’s mission is to educate children, including those from at-risk neighborhoods, in an environment that provides the highest standards for academic achievement and spiritual development.
The Advancement Services Associate for Cornerstone Christian Academy (CCA) will accurately
manage and administer donor relations information for charitable contributions made to the school.
- Oversee the daily operation of the Advancement database (eTapestry), which tracks gifts/financial and biographical information of all CCA constituents and donors.
- Gather mail and prepare bank deposits, gift summary batch listings, and weekly/monthly deposit reports for the Advancement Department.
- Organize and maintain constituent records and data integrity using the Advancement database (eTapestry), which may include basic prospect research tools.
- Extract required information from the database and assist staff in running queries and reports.
- Maintain a policies and procedure manual with recommendations for gift processing.
- Act as a liaison between CCA Board of Trustees, faculty, staff and the Advancement Department.
- Work closely with colleagues to build rapport with CCA donors, constituents, staff and faculty.
- Support the collective activity of the Advancement staff including, managing the team calendar and updating fundraising plan documents.
- Provide administrative assistance the CCA President/CEO including the coordination of meetings, logistics, correspondence, advance preparation of materials, follow-up activities relating to the President’s business and the execution of fundraising initiatives.
- Maintain necessary stock of office supplies and keep vendor relationships, i.e., Toshiba Copy, Pitney Bowes, etc.
In addition to a degree from an accredited college/university or professional experience in a fundraising-related field, the Advancement Services Associate will likely possess faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, show exemplary Christian character, and have a love for children. The following qualifications are also required:
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office and willingness to learn eTapestry donor database.
- An understanding of fundraising practices, the ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment, and handle confidential matters with discretion.
- An ability to work evenings or weekends as needed.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Competitive salary based on experience. Comprehensive benefits provided. Interested candidates may send a cover letter and resume to: Monifa N. Moore, Cornerstone Christian Academy, P.O. Box 5520, Philadelphia, PA 19143 or firstname.lastname@example.org.