1414 S. Grand Ave.
The mission of SCS Noonan Scholars is to help high-achieving, low-income, underrepresented students to get into and graduate from top colleges equipped to reach their full career potential. Through a two-part, six-year-long program, SCS Noonan Scholars provides students with college counseling and intensive academic preparation before college and a comprehensive set of academic, personal, social-emotional, financial, and career supports throughout college. This continuum of support directly addresses the unique barriers they face in entering and succeeding at selective colleges and in competitive careers.
SCS Noonan Scholars seeks a creative, articulate, organized and passionate Stewardship Coordinator responsible for the stewardship for all institutional and individual donors, including SCC Noonan’s Board of Trustees and Board of Directors. The Stewardship Coordinator is charged with creating stewardship plans for all constituencies and executing all stewardship materials and recognition in support of the overall growth of SCS Noonan’s fundraising efforts as outlined in the strategic 5-year plan. The Coordinator will have a demonstrated development background with a minimum of two years of fundraising experience and a proven track record of bringing complex projects to completion.
The Stewardship Coordinator reports to the Chief Advancement Officer, working closely with the CEO and the rest of the development team.
- Tracks the stewardship for all major donors ensuring that there is regular communication and meaningful engagement with the CEO, CAO, Founders and important other internal and external stakeholders
- Initiates ideas for creative engagement, stewardship and recognition of donors.
- Creates all proposals for CEO, CAO and ED, Boston donor meetings
- Manages all aspects of the creation and execution of the Annual Report and other recognition opportunities
- Prepares stewardship materials with program and development teams, including individual, foundation, and corporate Scholars reports.
- Coordinates all donor stewardship and gift solicitation mailings.
- Manages the production of promotional materials such as brochures and reports to promote SCS Noonan Scholars.
- Manages production timelines, editorial planning, meetings, content for donor communications.
- Maintains donor and prospect information as well as outreach plans in the database and donor files.
- Assists in identifying and tracking viable prospects for major gift opportunities.
- Supports the development team with proposals and lists as needed.
- Conducts research on donors and prospects
- Other duties as required by the development department relating to major gifts and stewardship.
- Two years of fundraising experience, with 3 years of administrative expertise preferred.
- A passion for working with low-income underrepresented students
- Experience in the education nonprofit sector is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, or a related field required.
- Detail-oriented with the proven ability to handle multiple tasks on deadline, with appropriate follow-up and reporting.
- Proven project management skills and the ability to take a project from conception through completion.
- Ability to work independently while being an integral member of high-functioning team.
- Strong diplomacy skills and professionalism are mandatory, including the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Prior experience in researching individual donors and prospects
- A positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Salesforce database software is preferred.
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume through this link: