Clinician - Outpatient Therapist -Gill Mental Health Clinic
Boston, MA, USA Req #351
Schedule: Fee for service; part time
The Outpatient Therapist provides counseling and psycho-therapy services to individuals served by the Gill Mental Health Clinic on a FFS basis.These services include assessments, treatment, case documentation, discharge planning, and coordination of care with other care providers, family and other involved individuals or service providers as appropriate. The Outpatient Therapist works within the context of a multidisciplinary team at the clinic. The Outpatient Therapist contributes to Bay Cove’s mission by ensuring the services delivered at the Outpatient Clinic are consistent with the agency goal of partnering with Persons to work towards personal goals in order to achieve greater independence and improved quality of life.
- Screen, evaluate and treat adult clients assigned by the Clinic Director or the Clinic Coordinator.
- Modalities of treatment include, but are not limited to, psycho-therapy/counseling with individuals, groups, couples, and families.
- Maintain updated clinical records of individual or group clients as specified by the policies and procedures of the clinic and by standards of regulatory and funding agencies.
- This includes but is not restricted to a comprehensive initial assessment, Individual Action Plans (treatment plans), progress notes, and discharge summaries when applicable.
- Coordinate treatment with other involved parties as appropriate, i.e. other psychiatric and/or medical treaters (PCP), other service providers, significant client supports, etc.
- Be a participating member of the multi-disciplinary team at the clinic by participating – if requested by Clinic Director - in staff meetings, clinical case reviews, case conferences, etc.
- Attend all training required by Bay Cove Human Services and/or the Clinic.
- Comply with productivity standards as established by the clinic director/agency The reimbursement ratio of direct service vs. administrative time Fee-for-Service Clinicians is negotiated prior to the delivery of the service.
- Currently licensed in the State of Massachusetts as a LICSW, LCSW, or LMHC -Knowledge of outpatient clinic operations and standards preferred.
- Knowledge of 3rd Party regulations and processes preferred.
- High degree of personal organization, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Professional writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in word processing and other computer functions using Windows, Word, and Google Email and Apps -Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply, pay differential offered for candidates with fluency in certain essential languages.
- Mission Traits: -Utilizes a flexible and responsible work style that meets evolving needs of the agency.
- Works with integrity and respects the dignity and value of all individuals.
- Exhibits mission through job knowledge, pride in work role, and advocacy.
- Promotes diversity and inclusion of all individuals.
- Works in a collaborative, compassionate manner with stakeholders/ partners
- Driving License Required? No
- Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.