24 Crescent Street
WATCH seeks a Campaign & Communications Coordinator to assist in marketing our work and researching organizing campaigns for expanding affordable housing in Waltham.
- Research and develop local community organizing public policy proposals that will result in increased access to safe and affordable housing.
- Prepare easy to understand materials about community organizing proposals along with background showing the need for the proposal and success with similar projects in other MA communities.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of community organizing and the role research plays in this work.
- Develop and edit materials that publicize WATCH events and activities including flyers, e-news, newsletter articles. Assist with posting about WATCH's programs on social media and website.
- Participate in staff meetings, prepare program updates, assist with organization-wide events.\
pro-rated to part time hours (vacation, health insurance for employee, paid sick time) and flexible scheduling.
Level of Language Proficiency
Conversational Spanish required. Please do not apply unless you speak conversational Spanish and can demonstrate that by answering a question in Spanish in the interview.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
- Send resume to Daria Gere at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Job Application" in subject line.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until position is filled. update 9/11/18 : The position has not been filled. We are still reviewing applications- please send us your resume!