1404 East Yesler Way, Suite 204
If you have:
- Strong organizational skills and a detail-oriented nature
- An interest in developing your knowledge of executive assistant, fundraising, and event planning skills
- A desire to grow with a team that pursues racial equity through a programmatic focus on communities of color
…and you’re looking for:
- An organization with a rapidly evolving early learning program focused on math and family engagement
- An innovative team that readily implements new ideas, makes mistakes, and learns from failures
- An office culture that embraces a variety of working styles, and values the individual needs of each team member
…then read on! And then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Zeno’s mission is to build young children’s early math skills. Our program focuses on serving families of color in low-income communities, where we equip families with fun and engaging tools to create the math foundation needed for a future of limitless opportunity. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join a team experiencing an exciting period of growth.
- Executive & Administrative Support: Provides administrative support related to fundraising and operations. Reporting to the Executive Director, activities to include calendar management, donor meeting prep, action item tracking, and managing the planning of staff and board events.
- Development Coordination: Coordinates gift processing, donor records, and gift acknowledgments. Works with the Development Team to identify and research potential funders. General assistance with maintenance of donor records, data entry, and supporting additional fund development projects, as needed.
- Events Coordination: Coordinates planning and logistics for donor and fundraising events, including fall luncheon and spring dinner (event registration, guest management, and support of donor communications). Works closely with the Donor Stewardship Manager to implement opportunities for donor recognition, stewardship, and appreciation.
- Volunteer Coordination: Recruits and communicates with volunteers for all program and development events, including volunteer game builds for corporate partners and volunteer groups. Maintains up to date records of volunteers in Salesforce and conducts background checks as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated commitment to racial equity
- Extremely organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with diverse communities or at organizations with a social justice focus
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Proficient skill level in Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Full-time exempt position in Seattle’s Central District. Some local travel required along with occasional weekend or evening events. Benefits include flexible time off, dental, and health insurance.
Anticipated start date is Nov 1st (flexible).
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.