NADAP is a growing NYC non-profit organization and is hiring more Care Coordinators to join our Health Homes Care Coordination Division! We are looking for individuals who are passionate, energetic and enthusiastic about helping people change their lives. So if you are looking to gain hands-on client centered approach experience, this is without a doubt the place for you!
What will you be doing?
- Managing a caseload of individuals with specific needs
- You will be performing home visits to the clients’ residence in Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Manhattan
- Assessing individuals, developing person-centered care plans for clients
- Consolidating resources and services for the clients and relay information to them
What's in it for you?
- Developing and managing your own caseload
- You will earn direct client-centered interaction experience
- Exposure to working with various populations
- Knowledge of ins and outs of NYC resources and systems
- Managing various electronic healthcare databases
Who are you?
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services, or a related field
- Must be Computer Savvy
- Strong interest in working with people diagnosed with substance use disorders, serious mental illness, chronic medical conditions, HIV/AIDS, etc.
- Open to at least 75-80% work out in the field
- Bilingual English/Spanish Required
Some benefits and perks of working at NADAP:
- Working autonomously and not always sitting at a desk environment
- Strong, individualized supervision
- Growth opportunities within the organization
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Monthly Metro card from NADAP
- Retirement savings plan
- Tuition Reimbursement (We want you to keep learning!)
- Monthly and Annual Team Building Activities such as Coffee Hours, Quarterly Parties, etc.
NADAP provides an array of wraparound services to New Yorkers to support their health, recovery, and full community participation. We are proud of 46 years of enabling individuals to become healthy, productive and self-sufficient.
Founded in 1971, NADAP is a private nonprofit corporation that serves residents of the New York City metropolitan area. Initially, NADAP focused on employment readiness and job placement for people with substance use disorders. Today, NADAP has significantly expanded its service portfolio to respond to the broader needs of New Yorkers struggling with substance use, mental and physical health conditions as well as poverty and lack of social capital, which tend to exacerbate health issues. Today, NADAP operates a full range of programs that connect more than 35,000 disadvantaged New Yorkers per year with jobs, community supports, health care, and other resources that enable them to improve their physical, emotional, social, and economic stability and well-being.
As a NADAP employee, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Health benefit package
- NADAP Monthly Birthday Party
- Medical Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Dependent FSA
- Paid Leave package
- 3 weeks vacation and more
- 11 paid federal holidays
- Sick leaves and personal days
- Retirement savings options (403b or 401k)
- Retirement Profit Sharing Plan with employer contribution after one year
- Commuter Benefits: pre-tax transit and parking
- Term Life Insurance
- Additional volunteer benefits
Level of Language Proficiency
- Fluency in Spanish
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply to this position through the link provided.