Application and Compliance Coordinator
- Job posted by Better Business Bureau Serving Metropolitan New York
30 East 33rd Street, 12th Floor
Description Overview: This position provides research and administrative support to the investigations manager, and collaborates with departmental staff on the processing and review of business applications for BBB Accreditation.
BBB is dedicated to improving trust in New York’s incredibly diverse marketplace by supporting consumers and businesses. It is a private non-profit that uses all the latest technologies to further its long-standing mission.
Metro NY BBB is positioning itself to grow its market share of Accredited businesses, and we are looking for an integral member of the team to help us reach that goal.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented person to join our Information & Investigations unit at our midtown NYC office. The Coordinator will expedite the pre-screening and processing of local area business applicants seeking to obtain BBB Accreditation, as well as assist in the comprehensive evaluation of those candidates.
- Are you diligent and meticulous when it comes to completing projects?
- Can you thrive under a demanding workload?
- Do you have strong verbal and writing skills?
- Can you work efficiently with minimal supervision?
- Are you proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet research?
- Do you like bagels? ‘Cuz every Thursday morning we got ‘em
If you answered yes to all the questions above, then this might be a great opportunity for you.
This position is at the entry-level, and it would be ideal for a recent college graduate to gain professional experience.
Full standard package of benefits
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email listing the top three reasons you would be a good fit for this job to: NYCResumes1@newyork.bbb.org
No phones calls or walk-ins, please.