Research & Educational Program Coordinator - REQ 11694
- Job posted by Johns Hopkins Berman Institute of Bioethics
1809 Ashland Avenue
The Research and Educational Program Coordinator will work with Johns Hopkins Berman Institute of Bioethics faculty members to coordinate and provide research, project, and administrative support for numerous projects and their components.
- Perform literature searches and reviews.
- Provide editorial assistance for article preparation.
- Assist faculty with clinical educational activities and courses for medical residents;
coordinate logistics for nursing training and retreats.
- Manage monthly lunchtime seminars.
- Assist in developing/submitting eIRB applications and monitoring/managing existing IRB approved studies.
- Draft, prepare, and edit summaries, reports and manuscripts.
- Communicate with key partners and facilitate cross-divisional communications.
- Perform data entry, cleaning, and data set management, as needed.
- Perform administrative functions including scheduling, coordination of meetings/event planning, communication with participants, on-site logistics, etc.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in bioethics or a related field required; additional experience may substitute for education.
JHU Equivalency Formula: 30 undergraduate degree credits or 18 graduate degree credits may substitute for one year of experience; up to two years of non-related college course work may be applied towards the total minimum education/experience required for the respective job.
Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and the ability to build professional relationships
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to create work plans, monitor tasks, and follow through to completion
- Handle multiple tasks and complete tasks independently and efficiently
- Library and online research skills;
- Computer skills, including familiarity with word processing, data entry programs and research tools.
- Project management experience
Full-time staff benefits: medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, sick, and parental leaves, 403b retirement plan, long-term disability, and tuition assistance and remission. Other voluntary benefits are available.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply to requisition 11694 on https://jobs.jhu.edu. In addition to completing the formal application please attach a cover letter and resume.