About Global Citizen
Our mission is to build a movement of 100MM Global Citizens whose actions will help achieve our vision of a world without extreme poverty by 2030.
Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. On our platform, Global Citizens learn about the systemic causes of extreme poverty, take action on those issues, and earn rewards for their actions — as part of a global community committed to lasting change.
So far, more than 13 million actions have been taken by Global Citizens, leading to $35 billion commitments being made by world leaders, which are set to affect 1.7 billion lives by 2030.
- Manage all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable systems from start to finish
- Maintain accurate physical files and records within financial software system – we have just switched from Quickbooks Online to Sage Intacct. Experience using Sage Intacct is essential for this position
- Complete timely monthly close; including bank reconciliation and coordinating on credit card reconciliation
- Prepare monthly report for exec/finance committee
- Manage staff expense reimbursements via Expensify and petty cash
- Ensure Workers compensation and Disability insurance are kept up to-date by paying premiums and completing census info when required
- Preparation of donor acknowledgement letters
- Assist VP of Finance as required
- 3+ years’ accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Excellent organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Proven trustworthiness and ability to handle confidential information with professionalism
- Experience using Sage Intacct required
- Experience using Quickbooks Online, Expensify and Transactions Plus desirable
- Non-profit experience required
Our office is located in SoHo and we're proud to offer:
- medical insurance (largely covered by the employer)
- dental, vision, and life insurance (completely covered by the employer)
- 3% retirement savings match
- commuter benefits
- 20 accrued vacation days per year
- 10 accrued personal days per year
- 11 paid national holidays
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply here with a resume and cover letter submission.