Digital Communications Coordinator
One Constitution Plaza
Under the supervision of Director of Marketing Initiatives and Director of the Rudd Center, the Digital Communications Coordinator will manage the Rudd Center's digital media and communications and assist in developing advocacy outreach materials to disseminate the Rudd Center's mission and work to key audiences.
Duties and Responsiblities:
- Responsible for website development and maintenance, marketing, publicity, and timely preparation and dissemination of Center communications materials (e.g., monthly newsletter).
- Manage the Center's social media presence on all platforms.
- Provide layout and graphic design support in creating advocacy resources materials to facilitate the timely dissemination of study and report findings to grant funders, advocacy orgnizations, policy makers and key partners.
- Create and maintain a collection of Center communications resource materials and program information for media and public outreach, and advocacy support.
- Proficiency in marketing/communications tools, such as WordPress, Google Analytics, and email marketing automation software.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and content management systems (CMS).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including InDesign, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator.
- Knowledge of media monitoring services (e.g., Meltwater).
- Experience in responsive web design and web hosting management.
- Experience in creating infographics and photographic editing.
- Knowledge of the fields of obesity, food policy, research and/or media.
To apply, please submit an online application via UConn Jobs, Staff Positions (www.jobs.uconn.edu). Job ID # 2018582
Full range of health/retirement benefits.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply online at www.jobs.uconn.edu
Job ID: 2018582