Passion. Purpose. Impact. CJP is at the heart of Greater Boston's Jewish community, but our reach is felt around the world. We bring together the resources, volunteers, leadership, and expertise to care for people in need, advocate for Israel, and ensure a vibrant Jewish future. Together, we're helping struggling families find financial stability, making Jewish learning relevant and inclusive, connecting the next generation to Jewish life, and so much more. Our greatest resource is our people — the staff, volunteers, partners and leaders who help make Greater Boston’s Jewish community a welcoming home. It’s this energy and commitment that drive CJP’s mission. We are one of Boston's oldest and most respected philanthropic organizations and we are currently seeking a Community Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Philanthropy Marketing, the Community Marketing Manager will develop marketing programs that drive engagement and action within the CJP Community. CJP is focused on building a thriving, engaged Jewish community. In this role, they will lead programs that grow our community exponentially through close interaction with community members, partners and internal stakeholders.
· Develop and execute marketing plans that lead to community member awareness and engagement. Responsible for driving year over year growth in community members.
· Together with Strategy and Impact and Development teams, develop and execute marketing plans that bring new and repeat community members to events, volunteer opportunities and programs.
· Own marketing strategy, launch and execute campaigns (digital, virtual, and live) that attract, engage and retain community across the Greater Boston area.
· Create messaging, positioning that resonates with our audience and clearly communicates CJP’s value in the community; develop personas that are a true reflection of the diverse Metro Boston Jewish community.
· Embrace a test and iterate approach. Quantify and analyze program outcomes and track against quarterly and annual goals. Create and manage dashboards and campaign reporting that clearly communicates results throughout the organization. Identify prospect ”hand raisers..”
· Foster and build relationships both online and in person; engage other community members to help drive interaction and engagement at scale.
· Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
· 4-6 years of experience in strategic product or segment marketing.
· Understanding of the segment audience and market.
· Ability to develop and execute marketing programs and work with cross-functional teams.
· Ability to develop messaging, positioning, and personas.
· Ability to work collaboratively to achieve results.
· Ability to manage budgets.
· Data-driven mindset coupled with the ability to effectively communicate.
· Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to manage projects involving cross-functional teams.
· Thrives in a fast-moving, rapidly evolving organization that makes data-driven decisions.
· Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changes and shifting priorities.
CJP offers that rare opportunity to tap your skills, talents, and experience to benefit a greater good while you grow professionally. You will work in a dynamic environment, with a diverse group of individuals who share your commitment and enthusiasm. Together, you will make a difference for Jews and non-Jews in Greater Boston and worldwide. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and a collegial, family-friendly work and team environment.
For more information about CJP, go to www.cjp.org.
Please use this link to apply: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3461836
CJP conducts background checks as part of the hiring process.
CJP is an equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities, women, veterans, black, indigenous and people of color, and LGBTQ people are encouraged to apply. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.
Passion. Purpose. Impact. CJP is at the heart of Greater Boston's Jewish community, but our reach is felt around the world. We bring together the resources, volunteers, leadership, and expertise to care for people in need, advocate for Israel, and…
Please use this link to apply:
Please use this link to apply: