Department: Program Analytics Department
Based in Washington, DC
Reports to: Director, Program Analytics
Timeline: 15 month IQC
Who we are
With over 45 years of experience, working in over 60 countries, Population Services International (PSI) is the world's leading non-profit social marketing organization. PSI is reimagining healthcare, by putting the consumer at the center, and wherever possible – bringing care to the front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered healthcare.
There are over 7,000 “PSI'ers” around the world. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial development professionals with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. All with unique skills that we bring to the critically important work that we do.
The Program Analytics Department is looking for a Methodology Consultant with extensive experience in improving stakeholder engagement and developing strategic guidance for external capacity building in support of new methods and tools developed by the Program Analytics Department.
Sound like you? Read on.
The consultant will:
- Provide strategic guidance for capacity building on the tools and methodology used by Program Analytics
- Work with the Program Analytics Department to design and draft language and materials around use/need
- Adapt current tools around the use need framework to various stakeholders and develop new resources with tailored language as needed
- New or updated resource materials around use/need
- Presentation Materials for the annual Evidence Retreat - Presentation, 2-pagers, etc.
What are we looking for?
- You have a post graduate qualification in sociology, public health, international relations or other relevant specialty
- You have at least 10 years of experience in developing strategies for capacity building for non-profit organizations
- You have documented and extensive experience using metrics to guide your work
- You have significant experience in project management, communication strategy, implementation design within international development, particularly with family planning program design and implementation
- You are fluent in both English and French
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.
Minimum Education Required