Details: $75K+, depending on experience
734 A St., Suite 4
One Circle Foundation - Marketing Director
One Circle Foundation transforms lives through circles. Since 1997, One Circle Foundation (OCF) has trained, consulted with, and equipped individuals, organizations, and state institutions who work with youth nationally and internationally to implement research-based circle program models and best practice evidence-based approaches that develop safe and healthy relationships, build assets, and promote personal success. OCF’s customers include youth-serving organizations in every sector of the market to include education, behavioral health, juvenile justice, child services, public health, and community based organizations.
One Circle Foundation seeks a Marketing Director to further our mission to promote resiliency in children and youth, families, adults, and communities by offering circle program models that create, restore, and sustain healthy relationships. One Circle Foundation recognizes that healthy relationships are the core element to a healthy individual, family, society, and world.
The Marketing Director is responsible for the development of a comprehensive marketing plan to reach new markets to grow and increase public awareness of OCF’s trainings, educational materials, and consultation services that will enhance the organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public. The Marketing Director will additionally bolster, augment, and build upon OCF’s 21-year strong, loyal, and existing customer base by developing new and innovative strategies and strategic alliances to further strengthen its reputation, increase revenue, and avenues of support. Building and managing brand identity and all aspects of marketing communications, public relations activities, social media campaigns, and digital and print materials is central to this position.
Sets Strategic Marketing Direction, Manages & Meet Goals
- Develops two to three-year annual comprehensive marketing plan, goals and vision in collaboration with the ED, with targeted goals, objectives, methods, tracking quantifiable outcomes and timelines which will achieve budgeted goals.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing program and its activities, monitors progress, assures adherence, and evaluates performance
- Develop and coordinate means to seek regular input from the organization’s key constituencies regarding the quality of programs and services and the relevance.
- Key point of contact for all major internal and external relationships (eyes, ears, and mouth of all marketing initiatives as a whole.)
Reaches New Markets
- Develops creative lead generation strategy to break into new markets beyond OCF’s current customer base to promote trainings and curricula
- Evaluates and improves ongoing outreach strategy to market trainings/curricula
- Focuses on list growth tactics (e.g. email list, social media followers, subscription model, podcasts, webinars, online training, videos)
- Marketing Automation: Explores what works best to lead to higher conversions from website visitors to email subscribers; watches metrics closely. Includes search engine optimization, paid strategies (Google AdWords, online ads)
- Develop strategy for national and sector-based conferences and exhibits
Represents Consumer Voice
- Market Research
- Understands the community through constant listening and feedback loops, including regular surveying and active social media use - keeps “finger on the pulse” to maintain and build relationships long-term
- Manages segmentation/targeting strategy, to send the “right content to the right sectors”
- Monitor current topic trends and needs of the field
- Manages alignment and structure of CRM tool and email mktg. platform
Develops Compelling Content
- Keeps informed of developments in the fields of marketing, communications and public relations to help the organization operate with initiative and innovation
- Content Strategy - oversees development of content
- Finds the connection between what we want to communicate (internal goals, core topics) and what the community seeks
- Captures compelling stories from long standing customer base
- Brand Strategy
- Ensure articulation of organization’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external via all resource materials
- Responsible for developing the brand strategy and implementing it
- Partners with Communications and Design Director to produce consistent graphics and video production
- Ensures consistent look, style, and feel for communications and educating staff, Board, and stakeholders on brand
- Supports development of Annual Report
- Internal communications
- Keeps all staff in the loop on key activities
- Shares impact stories to bring them closer to the work/mission
Deliver Content & Engages In Conversation
- Oversees Editorial
- Creates and manages an editorial calendar. Responsible for ensuring good mix of original and repurposed content, and taking a multi-channel, integrated approach to sharing content with the community
- Oversees Channels
- Coordinate media interest in the organization through press releases, etc. and ensure regular contact with target media
- Website/Blog/Podcast development/moderating
- Online: Google Adwords, banner advertising, etc.
- Email Marketing: Constant Contact (CTR)
- Social Media: FB, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Print: Brochure, Banners, Schwag, Fliers, etc.
- Conference Exhibits, Event Presentations, Info. sessions, fundraising, etc.
- PR: Cultivate relationships with reporters and pitch stories
- Partnerships: Develop like-minded partners and cross promote
- Online Training/Webinars
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, public relations preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, sales, communications or public relations
- High energy, outgoing, with passion for OCF’s mission, youth, families, healthy relationships, and circle approaches is essential
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities
- Proven success developing and managing marketing budgets
- Demonstrated success writing press releases and making presentations
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications
- Excellent social media strategy, implementation, and oversight
- Results-driven, excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to meet deadlines, organized and work strategically under pressure
- Ability to innovate, think strategically and conceptually, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills
- Creative, honest, trustworthy and the ability to work collaboratively and nurture effective, positive working relationships with leadership, colleagues, clients, customers, partners, and vendors communicating clearly, professionally, and personably
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a committed team
- Extremely high level of professionalism, collegiality, relational, and self-motivating
- Flexible to change and able to deal effectively and politely with people from all backgrounds and in all types of challenging situations evaluating accurately and displaying good, sound, confidential judgment
- Working mastery of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and Salesforce
Compensation: $75K+, depending on experience; excellent benefits including medical, dental, Employer Matched IRA, paid holidays, and Personal Time Off (PTO).
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Giovanna Taormina: firstname.lastname@example.org
One Circle Foundation invests in intersectional diversity and the value it brings to the workplace.
Excellent benefits including medical, dental, Employer Matched IRA, paid holidays, and Personal Time Off (PTO).
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required