Details: Salary up to $50k + benefits
470 Park Avenue South, 3N
Are you seeking a position where your intelligence, creative ideas, and social awareness are prized? Do you want to be a part of a team that elicits your feedback and encourages input from all employees? If so, you may be a good match for us. Raff & Becker, LLP is a small law firm concentrating in labor, employment, and anti-discrimination law. The firm’s Managing Partner has also been designated by the New York Federal District Court as a Special Master responsible for supervising federal court orders in three complex discrimination cases. We are seeking a bright, industrious, and creative college graduate for a full-time multi-faceted bookkeeper/administrative assistant position.
- College degree, accounting and business courses helpful
- Substantial bookkeeping and general ledger experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to initiate projects
- Enjoys problem solving
- Strong attention to detail and superior analytic skills
- Ability to multitask
- Superior office computer skills, Microsoft Word, advanced Excel, and accounting, billing and bookkeeping programs.
- Bookkeeping, process payroll, update general ledger, data entry, assist in audits, budgeting and client billing
- Draft, format, proofread, and recommend edits to documents and correspondence
- Maintain various databases
- Assist with other clerical and administrative duties
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. To learn more about the firm, visit our website at www.raffbecker.com.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Both a cover letter and resume are required.