Part Time Contract
4432 N. Ravenswood
Jane Addams Resource Corporation (JARC) is seeking a Contractor to provide program coordination services for its Careers in Manufacturing Programs (CMP). Contractor services will be delivered from 4432 N. Ravenswood Ave., Chicago.
The Jane Addams Resource Corporation (JARC) promotes strong communities, businesses, and households to ensure that people who work do not live in poverty. JARC provides high quality skills training and support services to help lower-income and unemployed workers achieve self-sufficiency. JARC provides economic and workforce development services to businesses to improve their competitiveness.
Scope of Services
- Assist with preparing for and facilitating weekly CMP orientation sessions
- Administer TABE testing for program applicants
- Schedule program applicant interviews with staff
- Perform phone reference checks on applicants
- Respond to email and phone inquiries regarding agency and its programs
- Assist with data entry and maintaining participant files
- Provide administrative assistance including e-mail correspondence, and clerical support
- Market JARC programs at partner recruitment events
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Up to 12 weeks
- Up to 15 hours per week
- Monday - Friday (flexible)
- *Must work Wednesdays, 8:30am - 3pm
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality requirements and follow all legal and ethical guidelines
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook required
- Comfort with public speaking
Note-- This role is an independent contractor and not an employee of JARC.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
E-mail resume, cover letter, and references to: HR@JANE-ADDAMS.ORG
Please include the position title (Program Coordinator Contractor) within the subject line. Inquiries without the title in the subject line will not be reviewed or considered.
No phone calls please