1400 West Greenleaf
About Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare:
Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. strongly believes that treatment services are more effective when provided in the client’s natural setting, hence, the majority of services provided are located in the community. TrilogyBehavioral Healthcare Inc. also employs a holistic approach to each client’s treatment and integrates all facets of our clients’ lives including mental/emotional health, physical health/wellness, employment and education, social and family relationships, substance use/abuse issues, and housing needs.
Typical services provided include case management, counseling/therapy, individual skills training, medication training, crisis intervention, linkage to community resources, advocacy, assessment, and treatment planning.
The Communications Coordinator will ensure that internal/external communications are consistent with the organization’s brand/image. The Communications Coordinator will work on web content and maintenance, design and distribution of print material, and the cultivation of relationships to increase awareness of organization’s services, programs, and initiatives.
- Coordinate brand management with Communications and Development team. Maintain overall look and feel of agency in all communications. Lead the generation of online and print content to ensure that presence is dynamic, relevant, and mission-driven.
- Expand and maintain website and social media footprint by developing core messages and story-telling strategies to resonate with online audience.
- Establish templates for departments/programs to create their own print and web communications consistent with organization’s image.
- Support the creation, maintenance, and distribution of all institutional print and electronic materials; i.e. marketing materials, event announcements, programs, signage, press release, annual reports, e-newsletters, etc.
- Cultivate relationships with media and other contacts to create momentum and awareness of programs and activities; which includes updates on events, news items, marketing efforts, innovation, and organizational milestones
- Work with vendors and printers to obtain competitive quotes. Ensure projects are completed timely and within budget.
- Maintain inventory of promotional materials and ensure items are current
- Assist with grant requests/reports, fundraising appeals, etc. as needed
- Perform other related duties and/or projects as assigned
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing strategies, communications, or social media
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or other closely related field preferred
- Experience working with various internal/external stakeholders; and communicating with diverse audiences.
- Excellent verbal, written, and grammatical skills; and a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency with web development and graphic design software. Knowledge of social media outlets and other digital channels.
- Familiarity with trending social media platforms and email marketing systems
- Strong understanding of Microsoft applications
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply on our website: