550 POST AVENUE
Westbury Friends School seeks Substitute Teachers who are responsible, energetic, motivated, and creative to assist in the classroom when needed in grades nursery-2nd grade.
- Head Teachers should be able to follow lesson plans left by teacher to allow for continued learning in the teacher's absence.
- Teacher Assistants should be able to assist the teacher with activities, including classroom set up and clean up
- Encourage play, and growth in all areas of development: social, emotional, cognitive, language, physical, and more.
- Demonstrate initiative.
- Be professional, warm and kind in interactions with children, co-workers, and families.
- Assist with classroom set up and cleanup
A Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood or Childhood Education, Child Development, or a related field and at least two years of classroom experience preferred.
The hours are 8:00 pm – 3:30 pm Monday – Friday as needed. This is an on call position.
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com