Administrative Assistant - Approximately 26 hours a week
- Job posted by Lupus Alliance of Long Island/Queens
Details: commensurate with experience
3366 Park Ave
Performs administrative and office support activities. Duties will include answering phones, filing, writing correspondence, calling clients, sending out information packets, updating and managing the member database through Giftworks Donor Management Software.
Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage time efficiently. Knowledge of non-profit operations is helpful but not necessary.
MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) including mail merges is a must. Knowledge of donor software helpful. Internet proficiency is also a must.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work independently
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage logistics
- Understanding importance of confidentiality regarding donor database information
- Proactive and strong work ethic
- Self Starter
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish a plus
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send CV and letter of interest to email@example.com