Westside Family Health Center (WFHC) is a nonprofit community clinic dedicated to providing high quality, low cost healthcare to more than 12,000 women, men and children. Founded in 1974, WFHC is a Federally Qualified Health Center with 50+ employees and volunteers. We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team, so if you have a passion for healthcare and want to make a difference in the community, Westside Family Health Center could be the opportunity you are looking for. Please visit our website at www.wfhcenter.org for additional information on WFHC.
Primary Responsibilities: For providing executive assistance to the President/CEO and Chief Operating Officer.
• Maintains COO and CEO calendar and manages schedule, including scheduling appointments, prioritizing and coordinating meetings, and making travel arrangements; prepares for meetings, ensuring all is needed materials and information
• Assist in COO and CEO administration task; i.e. filing, and operational meetings
• Assist with materials preparation, attending and taking notes at meetings and preparing minutes
• Organizes and maintains COO and CEO paper and electronic files but not limited to routing phone calls, faxes and correspondences.
• Assists COO and CEO’s communications, including opening, reviewing and prioritizing mail, making and returning telephone calls on their behalf, and drafting, for their approval, correspondence to organizational partners and other stakeholders
• Maintains and keeps current key organizational materials and files
• One to two years customer service experience, preferably in a health care setting or non-profit clinic or community service setting.
• Ability to convey a positive and professional image while maintaining
• Self-motivated, flexible and a team player, must have the ability to work independently
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills, including ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and projects
• Must have strong and effective computer skills and effective communication skills a plus, especially in Microsoft Office programs including Adobe
• Available to work evenings and weekends.
• Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred
Education: Bachelor’s degree Required.
Salary and Benefits: Salary is negotiable and commensurate with education and experience. WFHC offers a full range of benefits including a 403(b) plan and professional conference benefits.
To Apply: Submit resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “Executive Assistant Position" in subject line
Westside Family Health Center (WFHC) is a nonprofit community clinic dedicated to providing high quality, low cost healthcare to more than 12,000 women, men and children. Founded in 1974, WFHC is a Federally Qualified Health Center with 50…
To Apply: Submit resume and
cover letter by email to email@example.com.
Reference “Executive Assistant Position" in subject line