180 N. Wabash Ave
In our Chicago office, we are seeking an enthusiastic, efficient, and detail-oriented team member to serve as Program Manager. This team member serves as a key leadership team member and an active participant in making strategic decisions affecting Genesys Works Chicago.
In partnership with the Program Director, the Program Manager is responsible for operational excellence in the execution of Genesys Works Chicago’s high school programming. The Program Manager serves as the direct manager for Program Coordinators, staff that works directly with students, and the first line of support to troubleshoot issues that Program Coordinators have with students, corporate partners, and schools. The Program Manager will provide continuous training and development of Program Coordinators and other student-facing staff. Additionally, Program Managers are responsible for the execution of core program curriculum and initiatives including, but not limited to, assisting the team in meeting goals for student success throughout summer training, the internship, the Career and College Connection program.
We seek a candidate who believes deeply in our organization’s mission, who can produce consistent, impactful, and timely service, and who is able to work both independently and collaboratively.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must pass Genesys Works and Chicago Public Schools background check processes
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in curriculum development & instruction
- Experience with college access is a plus
- Ability to provide high quality customer service to internal and external partners
- Strong organizational skills and a talent for creating efficiencies and refining processes
- Ability to take initiative, and to manage multiple tasks and projects at a time.
- Willingness to learn new systems and experiment with promising practices and ideas
- A strong sense of accountability and the ability to produce results independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to relate to and work with diverse populations
- Flexible and adaptable style; a leader who can positively impact both strategic and tactical business development initiatives.
- Comfort working with computers, databases, and Microsoft Office applications
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Company-paid Life and Disability insurance
403(b) retirement plan with company matching
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit an application at the website above. With your application, submit a resume and cover letter in PDF format.