907 S. Detroit Ave.
Oklahoma Policy Institute (OK Policy) is seeking an experienced and effective operations and development associate to provide support for OK Policy’s day to day operations, donor and grant management, and event coordination. The Associate will provide organizational and administrative support and report to the Director of Operations & Development.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
• Assist with planning and organization of fundraising and policy events
• Support organizational development with donation processing, record-keeping, and reporting
• Assist in writing grant proposals and grant reports
• Help train and supervise interns and volunteers working on administrative tasks
• Provide organizational and administrative support as needed
• Strong commitment to OK Policy’s mission and values
• College degree preferred, with 1-3 years of experience with activities outlined in Duties and Responsibilities. Experience may substitute for degree
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, work independently, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with grant writing and reporting
• Experience with event planning
• Experience working on fundraising campaigns
• Top-notch attention to detail
• Tech savviness and interest in new technologies; ability to use Google tools, Microsoft Office, and other online platforms to streamline work
• Familiarity with Mobile Cause, Eventbrite, and Salesforce or similar systems a plus
• Previous experience in nonprofit settings a plus
OK Policy offers excellent benefits, including health insurance, dental insurance, retirement plan, and generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume by COB Monday, April 23, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate Operations & Development Associate in the subject line. The cover letter should describe your interest in the position and include a detailed explanation of how your experience meets the minimum qualifications and prepares you for the responsibilities outlined in the job description. We expect to notify candidates who have been selected for an initial interview by May 2nd.