1881 Park Avenue
The Addicts Rehabilitation Center Fund, Inc. (ARC) is the oldest and one of the largest drug treatment facilities in New York State. Located in East Harlem, ARC is a state-licensed and state-funded, 216-bed drug-free rehabilitation, structured to provide a nurturing, drug free environment to adult male and female substance users.
We are seeking a very organized individual to work independently as an integral part of our team. The position is a linkage between our Recruitment Department which drives our daily census and Data Department that manages intakes and data collection. Applicant must demonstrate the ability to manage time and efficiently process time sensitive data while adhering to agency policies and procedures. There is on the job training for internal processing of all agency systems.
Qualified candidate duties include, but are not limited to:
· Solicitation of referrals and contacting Community Partners;
· Telephone Pre-screening and reporting of potential New Program Participants;
· Data processing of New Program Participants into EMR and other data collection systems;
· Admissions processing and facilitation of information sharing with departmental leadership;
· Responsible for reporting and reconciliation of HRA STARS attendance for program participants;
· Reporting and reconciliation of projected HRA revenue;
· Re-billing HRA;
· Collection and processing and dissemination of daily participant HRA-related mail;
· Monthly HRA Recertification of all program participants;
· Analysis of reporting or data discrepancies between multiple agency systems; and
· Uploading and transmittal of state mandated participant data.
Requirements: BA; 2-5 years experience in data collection and reporting, intake processing. Familiarity with HRA and its reporting systems a plus.
Salary: 30k - 36k commensurate with experience
Please submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. NO CALLS PLEASE!
Minimum Education Required