Details: Salary commensurate with experience
445 Park Avenue
The Child Mind Institute is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our team as an MRI Participant Navigator with the Healthy Brain Network (HBN). The MRI Participant Navigator works closely with the Research Site Supervisor to support research participants and their families during their imaging visits conducted at MRI facilities in New York and New Jersey. They will be responsible for several tasks related to the MRI portion of the Healthy Brain Network initiative - including scheduling MRI visits, facilitating the MRI visits from start to finish, and ensuring optimal data collection and quality.
Reporting to the Research Site Supervisor, Healthy Brain Network, this is a non-exempt, full-time position located at our Newark Rutgers and Upper West Side MRI sites. Work days will be Tuesday through Saturday. Travel between MRI sites and the CMI headquarters is required.
- Schedule MRI scan visits and confirm sessions with participants and families.
- Facilitate participant flow by greeting them upon arrival and ensuring clear communication throughout the entire visit, including during the scan.
- Ensure a high-quality participant experience during their visit.
- Perform data collection with participants and parents.
- Track and manage key data associated with the MRI visit under the supervision of the Research Site Supervisor.
- Conduct MRI screening and urine sample collection.
- Ensure the protection of personal and sensitive information collected from participants.
- Associates degree and 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred, or high school diploma or equivalent and at least 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Must have prior experience working with children or clinical populations, strong interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication, and the ability to work as a member of a team as well as independently.
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask, and act flexibly.
- The candidate must be available to work Saturdays.
- Travel between MRI sites and the CMI headquarters is required.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a wide range of perks, benefits and assistance.
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans with match
- Ancillary Benefits – AD&D, Short-and long-term disability, and Group Term Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance and Referral Programs
- Generous Paid Time Off – vacation, personal, sick and holiday
- Medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Account plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Parking, hotel, entertainment and gym membership discounts
- Professional Development and Training Opportunities
- Staff Appreciation Lunches
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter through our career portal to be considered.