1 Prince Street
At AMGA we’re paving the way for medical groups and integrated systems of care to deliver the next level of high-performance health. The Coordinator will support the National Health Campaigns team in implementing the Diabetes: Together 2 Goal® campaign (www.together2goal.org).
Together 2 Goal® is a national campaign that aims to improve care for one million people living with Type 2 diabetes. Launched in March 2016, this initiative engages medical groups, health systems, patients, partners, sponsors, and the entire nation to achieve this collective goal. A successful Coordinator will provide the support needed to ensure the campaign runs smoothly and that stakeholders remain engaged and committed to the campaign.
· Coordinate campaign webinars, which includes managing registration process, compiling PowerPoint slides, arranging pre-webinar calls with featured guests, and day-of hosting.
· Manage Together 2 Goal® Communities platform, which hosts a closed-listserv for participants, and provides members with assistance on platform when needed.
· Provide support for the campaign’s Innovator Track, National Day of Action, and other diabetes related projects as developed under the campaign.
· Manage communication to and from the campaign’s general email inbox, and any external requests from the campaign website.
· Maintain process for keeping track of AMGA membership changes as it relates to campaign participants and update as needed.
· Assist in development of reports to sponsors, grantors, members, campaign committees, Task Force members, and other stakeholders.
· Support research and planning for development of materials and reports.
· Coordinate logistics for team’s participation involvement at annual AMGA conferences, including conference signage, coordinating exhibit booth area, liaising with speakers, facilitating reimbursements, compiling slides, among other activities.
· Provide quality assurance for campaign activities (e.g., cross-checking lists, proofreading materials).
· Provide administrative support including hard copy mailings, scheduling of cross-departmental meetings, external meetings, etc.
· Other duties as assigned to support the National Health Campaigns team.
· Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience desired
· Experience conducting outreach and follow-up via phone and email
· Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills
· Very strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
· Follows direction closely and produces timely, error-free work
· Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
· Ability to take on multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
· Experience working in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel with strong formatting skills
· Experience working in a database to input/update data as well as extract desired information
· Proficiency in webinar (e.g., Cisco WebEx platform) and CRM platforms (e.g., iMIS) desirable
Competitive benefits package as well as free parking in Old Town, Alexandria
Minimum Education Required