The American Staffing Association has an opening for a Membership and Marketing Coordinator. This position coordinates activities of the membership department and serves as the key point person for member relations. Duties include:
- Marketing—develop outreach to current and potential members to promote engagement and use of member resources. This includes helping to develop marketing strategies, writing promotional letters and emails, and coordinating with other departments to facilitate plans. Creates reports to track effectiveness of member recruitment and retention efforts.
- Customer service—respond to member and potential member questions, requests for information, and provides assistance to help members access resources.
- Member outreach—helps organize the annual renewal campaign for the association. Connects with members regarding member benefits and assists with strategy to engage members in the association.
- Department coordination—manages and coordinates department activities including membership mailings; inventory and supplies; conference-related activities; and scheduling of marketing initiatives.
- Administrative support—assists with maintaining data in the member database; monitor the ASA LinkedIn group; and serve as a backup to others in our department.
― Previous customer service experience (2-3 years). Marketing and social media experience is a plus.
― Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and strong desire to provide outstanding customer service
― Strong written and oral communication skills
― Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org when applying:
- Cover letter
- Writing sample
- Salary history